KALPANA CHAWLA GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE – The Government of Haryana has established a Medical College and Hospital with all modern amenities in the heart of Karnal city in the name of Kalpana Chawla, the famous astronaut. Presently, the hospital has more than 300 beds which will be increased to 700 beds in a phased manner.
- The hospital has about 12 departments spread across 7 floors so they needed a centralized queue management solution that can handle the flow of patients across departments.
- They wanted a solution that can easily integrate with their Hospital Information Management System (HIMS) so that patient information need not be maintained in both systems.
The entire operation and all hardware components are controlled by a Central Queue Management
- Each department has its own customized look-n-feel as per the needs of the department.
- The Master Display for each department shows token information and promotions specific to that department.
- Any change in configurations can be easily done from one central location
- Tokens can be easily forwarded from one department to another. For example: From OPD the patient can be sent to Pathology Department without needing to re-issue the token.
- Detailed department-wise reports are provided to help management understand the patient flow and identify bottlenecks.
Integration with Hospital Information Management System (HIMS)
- Our Queue Management solution provides Web Service APIs for all token operations. This makes it easy to integrate with any third party system.
- After patient registration, the HIMS system sends QMS the following data – token number, patient details and the department he/she wishes to visit.
- Along with token number, the patient name is also shown on the Master Display (in local language)
Looking for a similar solution? Contact us now.