Lipikaar is a simple & intuitive method for typing in Indian languages using a regular English keyboard. It is based on a simple assumption – if you can write in your language, then you can type in your language with Lipikaar.
- Simple, easy to use and intuitive typing solution.
- Designed for professional use.
- Supports 18 languages – Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Sanskrit, Nepali, Konkani, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Arabic and Urdu.
- Lipikaar is based on simple rules which allow you to type words accurately. With Lipikaar, even the most complicated word can be typed effortlessly in seconds.
- Unlike transliteration, Lipikaar gives users complete control over typing.
- No fluency in English is required. Lipikaar encourages users to think in their language.
- Works offline. No dependency on Internet connection.
- No memorizing key positions. Unlike Inscript Keyboards, there is no need to memorize the character mapping. Based on 3 simple rules, Lipikaar is intuitive and helps in quick typing.
- Lipikaar is a patented solution & is based on Unicode (universal standard for representing text in different scripts).